About Austin Kelly
Hi, I’m Austin Kelly, Contributor for Remin Media
A passionate entrepreneur from woodsy-western Arkansas that has loved marketing for over 6 years and enjoys helping countless businesses and dentists build their business online.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- Originally from an information technology background, a field renown for it’s social recluses
- Making others laugh as a hobby, being an amateur improv and sketch comedy genius and master of tomfoolery
- Enjoys building specialty dental lead generation sites that help dentists drive traffic to their practice
- Amateur filmmaker working on a series of short horror films
- I write my signature like a kindergartner on sedatives
- Email marketing
- Online lead generation
- Content marketing
- Sales funnel optimization
- Conversion optimization
- Social media marketing
REMIN MEDIA BADGES
You want a quick way to get targeted traffic to your website? Pay per click advertising may be for you.
“also called cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, ...
Responsive web design sounds like something that should already be in place. “I can click buttons and go to places on my website. Looks responsive to me”
“Approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an ...
We have been on a mission to help doctors know enough about social media lingo to be dangerous. If you have missed the last few articles, check them out.
“The estimated number of individuals in ...
When you start to have a conversation with people, you learn new things, things that will move your practice forward. By engaging your customers, you can find out what people want.
- What do they like to hear you ...
As we shared last time, in SEO decoded, computer nerds have a special way of communicating. If you are a dental professional and have zero idea what your online presence is, or tune out when ‘those internet people’ start talking, ...
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. – “Albert Einstein”
If you have been in the business long enough, you have seen the dental marketing agencies try to impress doctors with brochures, landing ...