About Vicki McManus
Hi, I’m Vicki McManus, Contributor for Remin Media
I’m a fearless climber of molehills, and destroyer of mountains.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I was born near the Okefenokee swamp (10 points if you can pronounce it)
- Was given my first BB gun at age 6
- Took Dale Carnegie classes at age 17 (so I could influence without the use of said BB gun)
- Married to an amazing man – Pete Peterson (yes, everyone always says both names)
- Can impersonate a water sprinkler.
- Have an amazing gift of Perfect Parking that comes in handy during Peak Shopping Seasons.
- Just learned how to make chocolate pudding out of Avocado and Dates (don’t judge).
REMIN MEDIA BADGES
The perception that being a full fee-for-service practice is the golden ticket to a great business is a widespread myth in our industry. “All my cash-flow problems would be solved if I didn’t have to deal with insurance!” Come on, ...
There comes a point in nearly every dental practice owner’s career when the rat maze is just too long, and the bit of cheese you find tucked in the corner is no longer satisfying. If you’ve experienced the wrong end of ...
It’s Good Friday, a time to reflect on the meaning of Easter Sunday. I grew up in the deep south – the bible belt – in a good Southern Baptist family. I now live in the state of Washington – ...