About Sherri Warshaw
Hi, I’m Sherri Warshaw, Contributor for Remin Media
I have faced many challenges in my life and with the help and support of others I will survive!
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I need to constantly challenge myself and evolve.
- 1972 was the year that I entered the field of Dentistry as a dental assistant and in 1995 I graduated as an RDH at the top of my class and was the Honor Student of the Year for the entire college I attended.
- I applied to the Mayo Clinic Nicotine Dependence Center in 2012 and completed their Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist program in 2013.
- In 2013 I started my own company, Smokefree Steps, LLC to help smokers stop, lecture to professional and lay groups, and publish articles about smoking harms and cessation.
- Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist
- Wife, Mother, Nana
- 30+ year boater that would love to reside aboard a boat
- Award winning gardener
- Lifelong learner
REMIN MEDIA BADGES
Is the number one preventable cause of death in the USA a real concern to the dental profession, or are we all just posturing?
When our patients light up that cigarette, the oral cavity takes the initial assault, but ...