About Jeff Griswold
Hi, I’m Jeff Griswold, Contributor for Remin Media
My team and I act as personal Chief Financial Officer for accomplished dentists and their families.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- My wife and I have two amazing kids and one small fluffy dog
- When away from the office or not with family, I am likely on a bike
- I love the business and financial sides of dentistry
- Helping doctors and their families meet their goals is what makes me jump out of bed five days a week!
Comprehensive financial planning, including:
- Cash flow management for dentists
- Debt reduction for dentists
- Retirement planning for dentists
- Insurance planning for dentists
- Estate planning for dentists
- Charitable planning for dentists
- Tax planning for dentists
- College savings
- Investment consulting and management
Jeff Griswold, CPWA®, AIF®
President & Wealth Advisor
Merit Wealth Management, LLC
404 SW Columbia St. STE 214
Bend, OR 97702
888 51-MERIT (888.516.3748)
REMIN MEDIA BADGES
Since December 2008, the U.S. Federal Reserve (the Fed) has held the federal funds rate at zero percent, seeking to bolster an ailing economy in the aftermath of the Great Recession. Economists agree that the position is unusual, and highly ...
How These Changes Could Affect Your Future Filing Strategy
Establishing a well-crafted plan that addresses the role Social Security retirement benefits will play in your financial future has never been more important, especially in light of recent changes to how ...
As recent global markets continue to test the patience of even some of the most stoic among us, how are you holding up? Are you finding it feasible (if not necessarily fun) to stick with your existing strategy, or have ...
Approaching retirement without enough money saved is a scary thing. Furthermore, getting sucked into the daily hype that has doctors jumping in and out of the stock market can be disastrous. The market will inevitably go down once in a ...
In the first two installments found here and here of our three-part “hidden in plain sight” investment strategy for dentists series, I’ve covered the importance of staying invested to earn market returns, while managing the risks involved. I’ll conclude with what may ...
In my last piece, we described why doctors should ignore the never-ending onslaught of unpredictable financial news and tend to three strategies that can be much more readily managed – at least once you know they are there. Hidden in ...
If you’ve ever dabbled in graphic design, you’re familiar with the concept of white space. When viewing an illustration, we typically pay the most attention to the visible ink on the page, such as a paragraph of text, a bar ...