About Janelle Blondin
Hi, I am Janelle
Miller Blondin, Reporter for ReminMedia
I enjoy helping give dental professionals a voice to promote the advancement of dentistry.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I am a newlywed and often say or sign the wrong last name
- I am a dental hygienist… which validates my obsession with flossing
- I no longer work for a dentist so I get my jollies cleaning my dog’s teeth (she’s a terrible patient but we get through it)
- I hate being asked what my hobbies are because it’s a harsh reminder that I don’t really have any
- I graduated from OIT as a Registered Dental Hygienist
REMIN MEDIA BADGES
In the time between graduating hygiene school and finding a permanent place to hang my loupes, I spent a lot of time temping. I was hungry for work during a time when there were more new hygienists than open operatories ...
Like many hygienists, I was first introduced to the concept of risk assessment in hygiene school. It wasn’t until some time later that I really learned to appreciate the value of performing caries risk assessment, or CAMBRA. It’s not only ...
To my dentist, my office manager, and my scheduling coordinator…I love you guys but, we’ve got to have a “come to Jesus” about some things before I lose my damn mind…Puhleeze for the love of all things sterile:
There are five main causes of tooth decay. By using pattern recognition you will be able to identify these “usual suspects” in your own patients.
If you’ve ever listened to Dr. Kim Kutsch speak, he has likely mentioned the “usual ...